31 maj 2011

1T1





Today was the day of Terminal who are graduating this year which in our school means that they take over the school and attack all other students and teachers. A rather fun tradition but also very offending when you come to school alone and face hundreds of people, all equipped with shaving foam and lipstick. I had the bad luck to come just a bit late which made me an easy target since I was the only one coming from my direction. I looked pretty much like Mamo and Anna does on the first picture when I arrived in class, only that I had a beard of foam that I didn't notice before I saw myself in the mirror... Anyway the, usually extremely boring maths lesson, went quite fast, partly because I spent about 15 minutes at the toilets washing my hair but mostly because we didn't do anything but playing with this camera and playing cards.
I have a lot of video material of Laura that I'm thinking of making into a proper film that you might see here soon. Just because, she's hilarious and I spent all day with her.

4 kommentarer: