Vet ni vad? Nästan alla av mina klassisar har gått och skaffat bloggar för att göra det enkelt för oss andra att följa vad som händer i deras liv nu när vi splittras. Är så himla glad så jag tänkte bjuda på en liten länkfest så att ni också kan följa dessa sex tjejer och deras liv i olika delar av världen.
I'm so happy the majority of my class mates just created blogs in favor to make it simple for everyone to keep updated about one and other as we (most of us at least) return to our home countries. I guarantee you that these blogs will all be awesome so let's have a look!
Galathea is the danish beauty that used to be one of the sk8er bois, although behind the boyish attitude she is a sweet loving creature that oh so many fall for. She takes wonderful pictures, always dresses cool and loves music and beer (she goes to Roskilde every year).Laura, my british darling is just as amazing. She's one of the sweetest and funniest I've ever met and she really has talent for writing I think. Her blog has already, after about three posts, this distinct style that is so Laura. The text and the photos is in perfect harmony and everything has this cozy feeling about it that I find so british some how.
Anna, my Anna, my swedish friend has also created a blog and this I'm telling you is going to be interesting to follow in the future, you will probably see why. Besides, Anna was called by our french teacher "la philosophe" and her texts are always very creative.
Ana, pretty pretty Ana, is returning to Mexico soon but before she is going to explore as much as possible of Europe. She has a huge interest for fashion and photography and she talks and writes in the cutest mix of english, french and spanish.
Jessica is an already a veteran bloger that has been photographed by Yvan Rodic and praised at the Paris fashion week. She is one of the most lovable persons I know and I think she's the one who made me fall in love with Paris, the way she talks about it would make anybody move here.
Marie-Monique (aka Mamo) is the one of us who is probably not going back to Belgium where she's from but is staying in school in Saint Germian-en-laye. And that I'm telling you is a brave thing to do, all the exams, all the work and being far away from her family, I'm so impressed by Mamo and I can't wait to follow her blog.

ilove you sottis and your blog is definitely the awesomest! you're my inspiration <3 //Ana
SvaraRaderayaaaaay! :D
SvaraRaderaI didn't even know Jessica had a blog! I'm going to start following her right now :)
åh, super-tack!!!!!!! är le Marais stort eller är det lätt att hitta? och är de typ lika billigt som i sverige med 2hand eller är de billigare/dyrare? ska hälsa paris från dig, helt klart! paris-puss!
SvaraRadera