Har varit väldigt arg från och till idag. Frustrerad kanske är ett bättre ord i och för sig. Det blir mer och mer uppenbart för varje dag som går att jag pluggar, skriver och läser extremt långsamt. Är så sjukt avundsjuk på de som avklarar alla läxor och sånt på mindre än hälften så lång tid som mig. Jag vill ju också ha fritid!
Today I've had some real mood swings. I was so angry this morning when it dawned on me that I put twice as much time as Anna on homework and she does not only does everything that I usually skip but she also does it better. Plus, she reads exactly twice as fast as me. And it's not only her. I feel like everybody is just so much more efficient when it comes to studying and it really upsets me, it's not fair! But then of course I've been happy too, eating the best clementines I've ever had in the school canteen with the Anas and planing the fifteen coming weekends in Paris with pic-nics and trips to different parks.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar