1 dec. 2010

Favourites

This is some of the best moments I've caught on...want to say film but that's not true. Well it's photos that makes me happy. 
Cousin Kristoffer and brother Dylan
I love this picture because of Dylan's pose. He looks so satisfied with himself. 
Esmeralda, København
This was taken in Copenhagen this summer. I love love love it not only because it's beautiful but because what it reminds me of.
Catrin and Pappa, Krokholmen
Do I have to explane why I love this one? Just look at them. They are so happy. In front of their almost done dream house.
I was eleven years old, in Costa Rica with my first camera, one of the very early pocket size ones that probably had fewer megapixles than my  phone has today. But I think it's still one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever taken.

2 kommentarer:

  1. U N D E R B A R T

    SvaraRadera
  2. vet inte riktigt var gränsen går för var jag skulle ge för att bo i våra dagar i köpenhamn. åh.. sommar världens bästa tjejer världens bästa stad åh så jävla lycklig

    SvaraRadera